Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost creek
Took a friend from work, who just moved here from Georgia, to Lost creek last night. Long walk down from the road. We fished between the boat ramp and dam for about 1 1/2 hours until it was dark. Had all of our luck on a plain old worm and marshmellow. Ended up with 6 trout about 15-18". His first trout ever, we had a blast. Pretty good time and the lake was gorgeous....
[signature]
Nice report jab2208. That is a favorite of mine to visit. The trout arent huge but plentiful. What was the water level like? Did you see the ramp, is it out of the water yet. Worm and marshmellow seems to work the best here.
[signature]
the water level was really low...You can walk all the way down the boat ramp, its totally out of the water. There was a couple of small boats on the lake when we got there, but not sure where they launched from.
[signature]
Thanks for the info. Theres a spot I wanna try out there but all I have is a tube so if its low enough I might be able to get there.
[signature]
Nice report, thanks. I haven't fished it much this year but it is a favorite of mine to icefish.
[signature]
Me too, I spent more time icefishing on there than anywhere else.
[signature]