Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mighty Jordan
Fished the mighty Jordan with my grandson tonight. Here is a picture of the proud boy with the largest fish he caught.

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=356;]
[signature]
Am I the only one who can't see the pic?
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Kent, you pic isn't viewable yet and I do want to see it! If you need help just ask or attach it to your post.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3](edit) Looks like you got it! Great pic![/size][/font]
[signature]
Kent thats a fine looking "bugle mouth" he cought there,nothing like the fight of those bad boyzzz!![Wink]M.H.
[signature]
Great pic. I'll bet your grandson was real excited as he was wrestling him in. I'll bet it was even better watching him catch it.[Smile]Where was it you fished at on the jordan?
[signature]
I thought it was another big smallmouth when I first saw the picture, did it give your grandson a good battle? Catch anything else? WH2
[signature]
We were fishing in the Davis County portion of the Jordan. We caught one other small carp and a mudcat. Missed many other bites. The bank is steep in that area, and that is why he is wearing a life jacket. He almost needed it once, when he tipped over the chair he was sitting in and sent my eyeglasses into the river. I was sure grateful when, after dragging my landing net along the bottom for awhile, my glasses showed up.
[signature]
Good for you! Glad you didnt lose your glasses![Smile] I think I remember you telling me about this place. Is it the one you told me about?
[signature]
Probably, but I tell so many fish stories that it is hard to keep them all straight. Lest someone think that I am trying to say that I make up fish stories -- heaven forbid -- NEVER -- however with my halfeimers I struggle sometimes, keeping everything straight. IFG has his voices I have my halfeimers -- maybe voices would be more fun!
[signature]
So kent how much did that monter weight
[signature]
4 pounds
[signature]
Nice catch! Glad you had your camera with you. So many memories are lost because you don't have a camera when you need one.
[signature]