Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
24 lb mac
went to the gorge for the first time saturday. on my first bite hooked this 24 lb beast! biggest fish ive ever caught. needless to say im knda done with all fishing except for macs lol. got 2 bites all day caught 2 macs the other was around 7 or 8 lbs. both fish released. took a good 15 min to reel it in. big thanks to fellow BFTer TrackerGuy for taking me along and teaching me the zen of big macs. and to yellow belly where ever you are.
[signature]
Nice fish! Johnboy, and nice job on letting him swim another day![Wink]
[signature]
Very nice fish, congratulations!!
[signature]
Don't get the bug! It's far to addicting and can get expensive if you go every week! [Wink] Congratulations by the way!
[signature]
[ul][li]good job on the fish, look out or you will be hooked and spend every waking moment thinks about those stupid lake trout!!! great job on the release...[/li][/ul]
[signature]
You did the catching, all I did was put you on top of a fish! Ok and gave you a little advice on the presentation. You wouldn't have needed my advice though, if you just would have read the manifesto I sent you lol! Nice job on the hook-sets, as of now your batting 1000. We will get back up there so you can beat the 24 mark! I've ruined you lol[sly]
[signature]
Nice one!
[signature]
what part of the gorge you go to?
[signature]
linwood bay
[signature]