Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLEASE WELCOME FOURTH MODERATOR
Kodiak1 has agreed to become the 4th and final (at least for a while) moderator of the BFT Idaho board. He has a wealth of knowledge and will do us a great service by helping out.

Now we have two west side, and two east side moderators. Hopefully this will help our board to continue to grow in a positive way that we all enjoy.

Thanks again Kodiak1.

Windriver
[signature]
Thanks for taking on this challenge . I love your posts . Curt G.
[signature]
Thanks for stepping up Mike. With you and bnb moderating the westside will be in good hands.
Thanks,
Rod
[signature]
Thanks Mike it will be good to have you there.
[signature]
Thanks for helping to make a difference [Smile]
[signature]
Thanks Mike. Looks like I have a learning partner. [Smile]
[signature]
Ok, looks like we are all set. Kodiak1 has been given the moderator controls.

I really appreciate how easy everyone has made this job lately. We have wonderful people here in Idaho.

For people that may be lining up to volunteer for the moderator position. You may have your chance in the future. This is not the Supreme Court and and a lifetime appointment. All of the moderators have volunteered their time inorder to provide a great forum for us to talk fishing. Lets keep that in mind as we participate in the wonderful free forum.

Thanks again Bassnbob and Kodiak for your willingness to help.

Windriver
[signature]
Thanks to all of you for your kind words; I will try to follow in the footsteps of our other fine moderators. Now, what's my salary again?!!!!!! Mike
[signature]