Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yellburt, nick, crappy, 7-30-10, bill potts from work
we put in at shellmound an went to a spot that pat an i dont fish much,an this morning i found out why,caught only one keeper,an then we went to the other side of that spot an bill caught a small ,small mouth,maybe one pound,got it to the boat an it got off.so went to the old number one spot,an was determined to load the boat,wrong only came away with 6 good keepers.saw an talked to david again,he let me check out some underwater structure with the S I that is on his triton,also got to look at the underwater camera,sweet stuff, the crappy are down there i seen them,but could not get them to bite.i even think i saw the big one i caught last week an released,it looked like him anyway,i think he Winked at me,not sure. i planned on the new game plan but my heart was not into it.i could not make the 3000 cast,an i also saw no need in burning up 12 gallon of gas, i hated to front end bill,an i also could not make it on the energy bar an power aid that you have to eat just to bass fish,i am used to enjoying myself,sometimes i plug up my 12 volt oven an have a hot meal or a hot apple pie,i also did not or was not able to ignore a grandfather an his grandson when they ask me for assistance with catching fish.i grabbed hold of his boat an started unloading my bobby garlen selection an giving him some of everything just to get him started .so he could get his grandson into the crappy .i dont think you will see any bass masters doing this,so i guess its a hopeless case,i have been runined. but i have had a ball today,spend some time with a friend from work,a trip we will remember ,an help a young man get started with a sport he will love dearly...............i also met some cool yankees,two from penn an one from kentucky.they are going to line man school in trenton.pat they were the guys we saw yesterday.i told them how proud we were that when they left how they cleaned the bank of trash,an they did it again today.top notch guys,gives me a whole new out look on yankees...lol. i also invited them to come join us on the cff, i look forward to talking to them again.well thats about it .i hope everybody that was able to get out ,had a great day...an pat you cant have the knife...an all my bobby garlen stuff i was going to give to drunking if it worked out today,but it did not work out ,so i will stay CRAPPY FOOL.......THAT WHAT I IS. AN WILL STAY..... emoBigSmile emoBigSmile emoBigSmile emoBigSmile emoUSA emoUSA emoUSA <br />