Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone want to go Tubing
Does anyone want to go tubing this weekend. I was thinking about tubing at Starvation or just about any place else. I was wanting to do some bass and walleye fishing.
[Wink]Tincanfsh
[signature]
I can't go this weekend but would love to go out to starvation for some tubing. I am available most morning until about 3 and always have mondays off. Give me a call if you want to go. I have been dying to catch some walleye's My cell # is 836-0928

jed Burton
[signature]
Hey Tincan, me and Polo might be heading up to jordanelle this weekend for some perch. if you want to comealong or meet us up there that would be great. Let me know.
[signature]
i wanna go [pirate] but i gotta work if any of you guys go on a weekday drop me a pm and maybe we could do some fishing [Smile] well have to go now gotta get some tackle together for a trip to pineview later today[Tongue]

chris
[signature]
i am going to starvation sat. i'll be in a 14 foot alu. boat you cant miss me i'm the one in the camo cowboy hat. stop and say hi.
[signature]
fishnpro40
I'll be up by the bridge before first light, so if you get a change you can stop by. I'll be in a green pontoon float tube.

Fishfearme
Thanks for the invite but I'll be out in the basin this weekend.
Aquaman
I'll go tubing with you one of these days during the week.
[Wink]Tincanfsh
[signature]
What tube do you have? That kind of sounds like mine. I got an Outfitters expedition pioneer.
[signature]
I have a W.W. Grigg Pond Tube. It came from sportsmen. The pontoons come together in the bow. It works really well in wind and waves.
[signature]
I know that tube. I was going to buy that one before I saw the one I have at Gartsand worked out an awesome price.
[signature]
Hey Tincan what day was it that your going? and what time are you leaving the valley?
[signature]
tincanfish, i'll be staying in tabby friday night. i plan to be on the lake by 5:30 we'll be headed over that way to see if we can find some eyes. see ya there.

mike
[signature]
Hey fishnpro40,
I'll be there early also, I'll be coming from vernal. I thought that I would hit the water before light and see how it's goes. I hope that it's good , because I want to make walleye stir fry. See ya there.
[Wink]Tincanfsh
[signature]