Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the boulders were great again
It was an other good trip to the boulders. my boos and i had 63 brookies in two hours none real big ones but always fun on a fly rod. There is a realy good fly shop in loa and the guy has great advice. and the flys are a good price too.
[signature]
Ya Mike is a Stud. He's twice the guide that $#% Steve Stoner is. Good to hear you whacked em man!

Stoner is a $%)er!
[signature]
[quote rippnlips]Ya Mike is a Stud. He's twice the guide that $#% Steve Stoner is. Good to hear you whacked em man!

Stoner is a $%)er![/quote] I thought you and Steve were pretty tight. Especially after he kindly talked you into leaving his honey hole to go to his even better secret spot, which of coarse, sucked. Just kidding bud. Stoner is a major stain on the Boulders.
[signature]
How that idiot can still be allowed to guide is amazing. I'm sure with the economy the way it is, its gotta be putting the pinch on his tight ^$$ pocket book.

Glad we have lots of us who WILL share what we know and where to go (to a point) [Wink].

I'm wanna make a run down in late September to first of October for some big ones if you wanna go.

I'll get off my soap box now....
[signature]