Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yellburt, nick, crappy,yellows,spots,gils, 8-14-10, bassERT
when you aint got nothing better to do ,go fishing.put in at shellmound,an went straight to secret hole number one an stayed there till 10:30,an only caught 6 crappy ,with 3 big enough to bring ..home, . man what tought conditions.i was hoping to show pat the new secret baits that i have found,hoping that the would be as good or better than bobby garlens,but with this conditions i thing only a stick of dynomite would be what you would need. pat managed to hang a 5 plus pound bass which put on a good arieal show,came pum out of the water an made my partner look like a regular bass fisherman..beautiful bass,5lb easy....an that aint no fish tail,he came so high out of the water i almost had enough time to get a picture...almost.if pat could have stayed off the yellow fish he might have been able to catch more crappy...he had 5 stright yellows on 5 cast..all in all a slow day,but we were happy to get out an enjoy a fine day,every thing on t v is reruns any way.an bill dance will only fish in private lakes so what the heck...i got one picture i will try to post but dont hold you alls breath. emoUSA emoUSA <br />