Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pineview/willard ( report )
hi all went to pineview for a little fishing fun supposed to meet shark hunter at the narrows but he did'nt show as i picked up a * MOOSE SHAD ( see below ) on the way i figured why not start with it ended up catching a 19 1/2" smallmouth this fish hit so hard and took some drag that i thought here we go again got a another muskey got two more little uns on grubs and since i had my tube (never leave home without it ) headed for willard ended up catching two wipers biggest 16" on grubs before the DEVIL SPAWN SKETTERS chased me off

chris

*MOOSE SHAD nomoose is custom painting rattle traps and such and selling them at a good price he painted me a black with glow belly which is what i caught my largest smallmouth to date on today must say thank you norm on a personal note nomoose might be going in to back surgicy this week say a prayer for his speedy recovery
[signature]
Nice report Chris![Smile] I think we ought to get a group together and head up to pineview one day. I also think I need to get a hold of nomoose and get me some moose shads.
[signature]
Thanks for the report Aquaman, what area of Willard were you fishing? What time of the day were you there? What color grubs were the hot ticket? Thank for any info, WH2
[signature]
i got to willard a little after 6 got chased off about 930 first wiper about 7 second about 9 one missed in between fished the light pole area right before you get to it theres a trail up cant miss it had the whole lake to myself until 825 then i saw one boat out motoring about used a 3" grup hard to explian the color it was a very light green almost like a glow in the dark white know what i mean ? theres at least 10 feet of beach between the dike and the water and watch out for the wasps one stung me on my toe and would'nt you know it would have to be the one i broke two weeks ago

chris
[signature]