Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yellburt, nick, crappy, 8-22-10, paul brewer
got paul out for one more outing ,put in at shellmound an headed to the bridge an got into some right off the bat,caught most on pink glow,an ghastly minnow,on a 24 head.most were caught on the fall.when the bite slowed i took him an showed him the cave,an then went to hole two.caught 3 more keeper there,meet a man a a wife fishing off the bank,a veteran, they saw me catch a few crappy an they were bream fishing ,well they told me that they were going to go to the store to buy some minnows,they would like to catch some crappy,well i jumped off the seat an made him up 3 of my best jigs,glue an all,with dip,gave them to them ,with instuctions.hope the caught some.after that i just rode paul around the marina,an tenn con coal.an also into mcp. after about 1/2 gallon of coffee,he was ready to go.another fine day on the water with a good friend.i have some pics to post an if they dont post first time .i promise i will get them on sometime today.one of the pics is of the depth finder,i am hoping labman can tell me what in the world it is...lol i am going to have to put labman on a retainer fee... emoUSA <br />