Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For flygoddess - a little fun, etc.
I took this pic. just for you. [Smile][Smile][Smile] You don't know how tough it was (for me), being alone and in a tube but I got-er-done just for you. [Wink] I tried for a swimming shot but couldn't do it with pole, camera, etc. and just being clumsy.
Anyway it appears were going to have to agree to politely disagree on a few things. First off, it's very tough to remove a circle hook (prefer them because I most always hook em in the mouth) while in a tube. Yeah, I know, bend down the barb, but it's still tough (for me). I find I can get it done a lot quicker by removing them from the water so I can get the hook out quicker and then right back in. Hopefully with a lot less stress then struggling with em in the water This same argument generally applies to measuring them. Being alone and in a tube, it's lot quicker for me to get em up to where I can easily measure em, then struggling with em in the water. Just my thoughts. You're probably a lot better fisher lady than I am so maybe you're right or better coordinated than me. [blush]

[inline fg1.jpg]
[signature]
I confess, it has been years since I was in a U tube but not sure it is that different from a V tube other than being in the water.

I am not sure what you are telling me, but I like the shot of the bass.
I use circle hooks often as well, great invention.

I lift fish out of the water...just try and do what you got to do fast.

Now Bull Trout, I doubt I would target them but if I hooked one, I know to leave it in the water. Sturgeon, on the other hand, I would target them if I had the chance, but again, treat the big ol' dinosaur like a fragile little brookie[laugh][laugh]

Leaky, you are a sportsman to the max and just do what you do as you have done......[Wink]
[signature]
First off, I have to tottaly disagree with "sportsman to the max". [laugh] I've certainly made my share of "mistakes" and not all of em in good conscious.[blush]
I guess I can understand your confusion. I was kind of responding to my post on "regs" where you seemed to question why one would have to remove a fish from the water to measure and pic. taking. Just taking a mild exception and having fun with ya. By the way, I have a v tube now. That avatar is pretty old. So what does that make me now? [laugh][laugh][laugh]
Having a ball on the S.E. reservoirs for LM for now. Slimmers in the winter in the river. Still looking for Samllies as my favorite but can't find any within a reasonable (for me), distance so may have to break down and go to Jordenelle w/o Sparky.
Keep on posting. Always good to hear from someone that doesn't post the "party line". [Wink]
[signature]
Well, after my last outing to the Snake river in Shelly, I just hit the snake for smallies.
A nice 19" on the second cast was not only a big surprise, but was WAY COOL.
I have heard since, they are planting bass all up and down the snake.
[signature]
Yeah, I've heard about several spots on the Snake. I guess, I just need to get off my hinney and get up there. May there be many fishes on your line. [Smile][Smile].
[signature]