Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southern Buck
Sorry not the best Pic
[signature]
why would someone take that shot??? thats the 3rd william tell buck ive seen in 3 yrs looks like ethics are no longer part of deer hunting. sorry but that pick turs my guts. bow hunted for 20 plus yrs and never took that shot when offerd. [:/]
[signature]
I put the sights behind his shoulder i had tunnel vision when i shot and did not see the branch the arrow bounced off of got him in the head
[signature]
wow. at least he died and did not run off and suffer.
[signature]
Im sure you would appreciate "nice buck man". sometimes that happens at least he didn't go far.....i never assume something like that is done on purpose..contrats!
[signature]
He dropped like a rock didn't have time to suffer
[signature]
Nice buck. I dont throw stick, but it is hard enough to chase them with powder and lead, so nice shot!
[signature]
Is what it tis no [url "mailto:b@##%"]b@##%[/url] ! Within your legal means no big deal..Huntin wit wood is not even comparable wit lead period...Nice carnage pix [Smile]
[signature]
Congrats on the buck.
I wouldn't post pictures on any other forums though, you will get ripped to shreds.

Might help if you take the arrow out of its face and clean the buck up a bit. A side angle pic would be best. Most people don't like to see the gore.

Thanks,
HJB
[signature]
good advise hj. their is a discussion topic on mm right now about taking a head shot with stick n string. hunter passed on a big buck head shot and wanted everyone to voice if they would take 1.
[signature]
Wow nice buck I personally never take a shot like that but when I was kid I did crap like that just out of curiosity. Its ultimately up to the person behind the bow either way nice buck nice headshot[cool]
[signature]
Nice buck and nice shot.
[signature]
Nice buck. The way I look at it...it's a terrible shot that worked out perfectly! Opening day my buddy shot a spike elk quartering away and somehow put the arrow right behind the ear and dropped it like a rock... It happens haha. 2 years ago he took a snap shot on a spike and spined and dropped it. Glad it worked out for ya great!

What year is your jeep? It looks like a CJ? I drive a '77 Cj5, the best huntin' rig around, especially with the windshield down! haha
[signature]
Thats my father in laws jeep, its a 76 cj its a great rock crawler if he can keep it running for more then ten minutes
[signature]
Nice buck....

Those of you are who so easily get "offended" ought to just give up hunting. I would bet $$$ you are going to eventually have a buck jump the string and get gut shot.

Dead is dead and I couldn't care less if there is a little blood.

Comments like were made, that critisizes ones ethics, are the reason so many on these and other boards refuse to post pic's. Better to find out the facts FIRST....
[signature]
I say nice shot!! accident or on puprose you brought the meat home to the table! Do a european mount and let the world see the hole in the skull LOL! [Wink]

Course I am also the a$$ that screams at the steelhead EAT IT OR WEAR IT YOU DIRTY SUCKER!!

Most the time they eat it.
[signature]
I wanted to mount the antlers with the arrow still sticking in the head, i cut about two inches below were the arrow was and the skull fell apart the whole forehead was shattered oh well i got the antlers on the wall and have plenty of pics and aton of memories of my hunt
[signature]