Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yellburt, nick, crappy, 8-26-10, jason brock,from logans
two year ago my family walked into logans resturant at northgate,an this dude waited on us an we been friends every since, one of the best waiters that i have every had. well last week we went into logans an i showed him a pix of the big crappy that i caught last month ,an he said he would like to go,he was born in ala,an had fished alot of farm ponds,so i invited him this morning, we put in at m.c.p. an went to hole number one.an i cominced to load the boat, he got 3 i think an a few gills,we ended up with 15 keeper crappy an one good spottttttttt. well he had a ball. all fish were caught on a pink bg with a 24 head .they hit on the fall ,,kind of deep.in 19 feet of water...they water temp was 83. when the bite slowed down we went to cave lake to try it,i managed one more keeper down there,so we head back to the third spot..little did i know that the bite was over.when we got to talking i found out that he was a marine,an was in irac in 05 an 06. he said that he really liked that i fly a flag on my boat, i told him that it was for those who defend out freedom. this is when he told me he was in the marine corp.well thats about does it , an guys i am telling you when you go to logans on 153 ask for jason,he will take good care of you .an mention that you read his fishing report.....pics to follow i hope. he left here with a bag,i wonder whats for supper tonight...lol the last picture proves that i will take anybody fishing .but it was dark when he got in my boat , an i did tell him he is pushing his luck,,,,he said if it would help him catch fish he would put on my orange shirt..... <br />