Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BRBR!! this season
well to say the least i dont post much anymore.. but i thought i would chime in and let ya know whats going on!!

the brbr ( bear river bird refuge) has been really good for smallish cats this yr 3-6lbers with normal nights of 5 to 10 cats in this size range in a normal trip - 4-5 hrs... only a few 8 to 12lbs have come out so far ...

the bite has been very sporatic due to low water and no current out there this yr, and crazy weather patterns havent helped much either.. but september is typically my month for tanks so we will see ....

any questions just shoot me a pm.. or if youd like to join me on a weekend let me know !!
[signature]
Sounds like a good year on the Bear River. I might be up for an evening trip with you. One of these days I am bound to get that 10+ pounder that I have been seeking.
[signature]
where the hell have you been? this is completely unacceptable! i demand more pics of weber hogs!!!!

we need to fish this comming fall also [laugh]
[signature]
haha ok ok... i will start posting more ... lol to bad i didnt have my cam this morning on the weeb [Wink] got a nice 24 3/4 hooky
[signature]
Welcome back. I want to see some pictures of those
big fall browns.
[signature]
You dont want to fish with him.. he is a river hog. He has terrible manners, and smells like an old worn out pair of chuck taylors. And most imporantly he never shares his red vines with me =*(

all kidding aside

We on for sat Joseph? Might have to go home "earlyish" if I have to work on Sunday.
[signature]
aaaay daveski... its because u flick your fairy wand and a 3 inch streamer like a grandma... gotta slam them holes a lil quicker bud.. i only hope u obtain the weber masters skills in time to come [cool]
haha cant wait for the fall im getting my hanger, and i hope hes a goblin lookin mo fo...
yes sat what time?? i have willard plans in the am with another bfter... how does 6ish sound?? that gives us time to do some throwin haha im thinkin the beast bend??? shoot me a text when u figure out whats going down... oh and bring the vines son...[Wink]
[signature]
Patience, sir joseph, patience! I do just fine on the weeeeb.

Its stupid sniagrab this saturday so im takin my stuff to work and going right after.. so it should be around 5:30ish. could swoop you at the usual at 6
[signature]
sounds peachy daver... whats with this joseph stuff!!!? im the joeski, haha jk yea 6 is perfect!! hope its as good as last weekend , maybe get a few bigguns?? these constant 6lbers are getting me nervous [:/] wheres my beast of the season?! grandpappa hasnt showed his ugly mug yet... haha maybe u will get him this yr...[cool]
[signature]
i'd be content with 1 big one between the two of us and not catch any standard 4-8 pounders..

And yea.. this year.. Shamu is ending up at the end of my stick! (even if i have to call him a 20lb carp)
[signature]