Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Wipers
We got a late start at Willard to night, we got to the lake about 6:00 or so with a light breeze...

The wipers did not want to play at first but one just could not resist and then another and we was thinking we was on to something...

Boy was we wrong, the next hour and a half we got in some casting practice till the sun was all but gone...

We went back to where we started and found a good boil going on, we both grab our top water poles and in the next 15 min. boated four more wipers with the longest at 21 1/2" then it was over as quick as it started...

To me this year seems to be a lot winders then a lot of years past...
[signature]
Nice job on the few that wanted to play,

Nice Post,

Shawn M
[signature]
Afternoons seems to be better fishing once you know where they will show up to feed...
[signature]
I am all up for good fishing in the afternoons....Its better when the fishing gets better every hour that goes by and the later it gets.

In the mornings I plan to be there early, but something comes up and I always get out on the water at like 10 and by then I am only sunburning.

Shawn
[signature]
The show we helped with I was told today will air this saturday on 2...
[signature]
Alright, I will be sure to watch for it. Be sure and post a reminder tho as the day gets closer,

Shawn M
[signature]