Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lew's Float Tube - Need info
Been trying to do some googling..anybody know anything about these? Weight capacity, etc.

I found one cheap on kijiji and im going to try and scoop it - Need a compact one for backpacking trips.

[Image: 260655822269.jpg]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Sorry, I know of them but not about them. They used to be sold at Bass Pro but were discontinued. I don't know of anybody who every bought or used one. Probably comparable to Caddis tubes in size and capacity. That would be about a 200 pound rating for weight but capable of floating at least another 50 pounds without sinking.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]You might be better off buying a current model from a company with a warranty...just in case. A remote lake is no place to discover that your old tube no longer holds air.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
[quote TubeDude][cool][#0000ff]Sorry, I know of them but not about them. They used to be sold at Bass Pro but were discontinued. I don't know of anybody who every bought or used one. Probably comparable to Caddis tubes in size and capacity. That would be about a 200 pound rating for weight but capable of floating at least another 50 pounds without sinking.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]You might be better off buying a current model from a company with a warranty...just in case. A remote lake is no place to discover that your old tube no longer holds air.[/#0000ff][/quote]

Yeah, thats right !!!
[signature]