Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BRBR last weekend with pics
well saturday night turned out to be on fire!!! fished with dave- afk2fish.. 20 cats in 3 hrs with the biggest around 11lbs, most were 4-8lbs.. fished from 9pm to 12.

sunday night the wind was howling something feirce and it was cold to say the least.. did manage 3 cats with the biggest close to 12 maybe 11 weight is unsure.. left before dark.

monday night it was calm and cool , fished with bryce(wildcat) in hopes of getting him on a 10lber, well to say the least i hooked a tank 10-15lbs and she rolled off, then he hooked one around 8 to 10lbs that also did the death roll at the bank.. but we did manage a couple in the 4 to 6lb range and we rolled home shortly after dark.
[signature]
Nice cats[cool]
[signature]
Those ain't no cookie cutters! Some serious fat cats. Guess it pays to fish at night. So is the masked avenger look to fend off the bugs?

And maybe I'm just not up on all my acronyms, but where were you? Should I guess - Bear River Bird Reserve?

Nicely done. Thanks for sharing the shots.
[signature]
Hot spotter! cant beleive you would post our spot in the main forum. [:p]

As for my mask, yea it helps with the bugs, and makes my face look like a brown's belly! (also blocks UV)
[signature]
brbr is the bear river bird refuge... and im not kidding when i say the average cat for us is in the 5 to 7lb range... good luck and good fishin!
[signature]