Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deer creek ( Report)
Wiperslayer and I fished Deer creek yesterday from 6am to 3pm, water temp was 72 to 74 degrees. We launched from the island park marina and fished on the west side of the lake in 26ft of water . We caught 15 or so smallmouth, 9 walleye and 4 perch using a nightcrawler on a green jig. Wiperslayer had the hot hand catching most of the fish, the biggest being this 5 lb. 25 inch eye, we also keep this 22 in. and this 16 in. eye, can you say walleye fillets!!! Since wiperslayer doesn't like fish or at least most fish, I'll be eating walleye for weeks, yum, yum. It was a nice day on the water, with not too many play toys out. Thanks for your heip WalleyeBob. WH2
[signature]
OK guys I need a little help I went to Deer Creek on Thursday and only was able to get smallmouth. Give me some help here I will be at Deer Creek on Sunday from 6 to 10pm. PM me with the details.

Pescadorvidal@aol.com
[signature]
I sent a more detailed report to you in a PM, good luck tomorrow and let us know how you do. WH2
[signature]
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 2] Those are some great pix from Deer creek. Looks like I better get going on my boat.[/size][/red][/font]

[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 2] AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
Dan, you should check out the 1985 70hp Evinrude that Petty4life is trying to sell. Check the for sale board. WH2
[signature]
Good job WH2. Glad you guys found some fish.

I didn't get out this weekend, maybe next weekend I'll get to play.

Did you catch them right under the boat? Or casting??

walleyebob
[signature]
We caught them right under the boat, just like you and I did later in the day. We tried casting earlier but all we caught was bass. WH2
[signature]