Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi guys I am Back
Well it has been a crazy 2 months. Been driving all over the state dropping off equipment and supplies. Drove up to Ely 3 times in the past 2 weeks. I wish I could have had some time to stop at Comins lake just out of Ely. I just didn't have the time to stop plus where would I put my rig? [center][Image: danwork.jpg][/center] [left]I got plenty of room for the fishing tackle. Hey! I could build my own pond with all the equipment I 've been hauling. [/left] [left]I could see it now pulling up to Cave Lake National Park and telling them I want to go fishing. [/left] [left]During my travels I have found some great little fishing holes I want to try and fish. One is located just 10 miles from Warm Springs, Nevada on Hwy 6[/left] Base Camp Area

Base Camp and Halligan Mesa are approximately 600 acres in Hot Creek Valley in north Central Nye County. Base Camp is located 60 miles east of Tonopah on US 6. A county road passes through Base Camp land. Halligan Mesa is located approximately 15 miles northeast of Base Camp along US Highway 6 and then 3 miles northwest along a dirt road.

There is a great fishing hole here for locals to fish. I have seen the photos of fish that have come out of there and they are big.

A few more I am still looking into.

Well I don't think work is going to let any day soon because we are negotiating[size 1][font "Times New Roman"] [/font][/size]a new [size 1]contract[/size] and I think they want me on the committee.

I have found time to work on my new project. Nevada is a divided state. There is Northern Nevada and there is Southern Nevada. They don't get along. So what is upsetting about Nevada is when someone puts up a informational website about Nevada fishing they leave off one or the other. In 2004 I will post the [#ff0000]first true Nevada Fishing website[/#ff0000] with all of Northern and Southern Nevada on it. I have been working on it for 2 months and hope to have it ready to be listed soon. I should have it completed by 2004.

Here is a taste of what you will see. [center][Image: ewr.jpg][/center]

[Image: lm4.jpg]

NDOW's Fishing reports. Information on Camping, Hiking, Fishing, Boat Regulations, Fishing Regulations, Pictures, Tackle, and Maps

Hope to be able to get some great information from anyone that would like to put some input in to the site.

See you all later.
[signature]
good to hear from ya . . . if youre gonna take a couple months off fishing, july and august seem to be good ones!

stay safe on those long trips and take me fishing to that locals only hole!

sm
[signature]