Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Berry
Any word on the berry. We are heading up there on tues.
[signature]
Another forum mentioned WHITE jigs in Haus point..I am betting White and I do well with Black and Red (spawning Koke thing)
It has got to be awesome right now and only get better.
Look forward to your report.
[signature]
Salt and pepper always kills it there I had heard that this summer was realy bad so just trying to see it it picked up
[signature]
This is the time of the year that the big boys start comming up from the deeper parts of the lake to look for chubs in the shallows. Personally, I think it is just a little early to catch large numbers of cuts on that common white tube jig vertical jigging or casting. A week ago, some pretty decent catching was going on casting crank baits into the shallows 10-20 feet deep. The next 3-4 weeks as, the water cools more, fishing the shallows should be stellar. I know I will be there lots.
[signature]
[fishin] went to the berry today 9/11/10, fishing was hot in the ladders. trolled with little success, but caught my first trout jigging.... tube jigs tipped with chub meat worked excellent. pb also was working well!!! hope this helps[cool]
[signature]
What's the water and dawn air temps now?
[signature]
[fishin] not exactly sure on the dawn air or water temps... i arrived around 9:30ish and air temp was around 50 and the water temp was about 58-59 degrees. water was up to 62 when i left around 4p.m.
[signature]