Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yellburt, nick, boat load of crappy/pics, 9-10-10, bassERT
well we put in at m.c.p. this morning an put the ole supper bandit in auto pilot.5 min latter i was reaching for the dipnet.man we got in a nest of them.well i did at least ,the back of the boat was having line problems,or at least trouble keeping bait on the end of it..but he got caught pretty soon.we got into them so well that he reached for one of them smokes that he carries,an low an behold he left them in the dodge. so up goes the trolling motor an i take him back to the truck to get his blu.....i mean cigars.lol...when he gets back to the truck he says.tommy you got a light,an usually i have a bic lighter in my boat ,but not today.lucky for us they were burning a spot at the camp ground an he walked back up there an got a light off the burning field.so after 20 min of getting the smokes we head to out main out main hole an they were there too. but not as many,i think we landed in the boat around 36 or so an i just got through cleaning 26 an one spot.we had a ball today once we settled down an got serious...i stopped around 9 30 to eat a pork chop sandwich.i believe in having a good time ,an if my belly aint full i aint having a good time...i got into a habit of eating an fishing before i met pat, because i would fish from 4 am to 7 pm ,well you got to eat,an the aint nothing wrong with having three meals on a boat...i got two pictures to post an i think pat may post a couple.. emoUSA <br />