Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wave Worms
Where can I buy Wave Worms locally, Ogden - SLC, without going on the web? Looking for the 5" Tiki-Stick.
[signature]
Sportmens warehouse has them I think fish tech might, not salt lake but still local
[signature]
Are you sure? I could swear I looked for them at the Riverdale store and couldn't find them?
[signature]
It seems like Walmart used to have them, but I haven't seen them lately. They do have some similar baits from Strike King that are really good as well as cheap. They have a really nice shimmy on the fall, and they hold up extremely well to fish. The baby bass laminate is really nice.
[signature]
That's good news. I just happened to get a couple packages of Strike King at Walmart a few days ago because I couldn't find any wave worms. Thanks bud, [Smile]
[signature]
I'm pretty sure I used to get them at the sportmens in midvale but I haven't bought any new tackle in a while, I guess the easiest thing to do is call the store and ask if they carry them
[signature]
Last I heard, Wave Worm was out of business. I think it's been a couple years now.
[signature]
Nope apparently that turned out to be false. A while ago there were several posts that alluded to that but latter info. indicated that they have stayed in business, unless you have more current info,? [Smile]
[signature]
I got the info from a couple different pro-staffers. There is always the possibility that someone picked up what was left of the company but I haven't heard about it. That would be the only way they are still around. I do hope that is what happened as they had quite a loyal following.
[signature]
www.bassresource.com/bass_fishing_forums/YaBB.pl?...
Read to the end.
www.Wavefishing.com

[Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile]
[signature]