Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yellburt, nick, crappy, 9-16-10, bassERT/ with pics
<br /> we put in at m.c.p. an proceeded to hole number two.i caught one just before it got good daylight. on a blue bg with a taillight.just as soon as i caught it pat started,i then switched an put on a pink bg with a taillight. the water water was up. i did not notice the temp.to busy,an i cut it off anyway.dtw2 an his neighbor was at hole number one so we kept in touch,on numbers...both holes shut off an with out knowing we nearly ran into each swapping holes...we stopped an chatted awhile,he said they was a guy camped out down there,at hole one.when we got down there we saw procraft, he had some good-uns.we ended up with 15 keepers,danny had 5.when the storm hit i put it in high gear an we put it on the trailer.just in time .danny got stranded under the bridge till the storm passed.i ask him if he was going to keep those five an he said heck yea..i told him to stop by the house an i would swap him a bag of fe-lays,in trade for those five,he said he thought that was a good trade,so i have 20 on ice .i will post a pic later this evening of the fish.i have four pictures to post...one will probably get me in trouble,but thats <br /> nothing new.pat had a breakfast fit for a king..i know because i fixed it for him...bacon,egg,an cheese ,boy do i take good care of him...i think i will turn him in on my income tax next year.if he aint to mad at me i would like to go again tomorrow...lol all my fish were still deep .very deep.18 or deeper. <br />