Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yellburt, nick, crappy, 9-24-10, DRAGFISH
<br /> i called pat last night an his time an my time would not get together for a trip this morning.so i knew that rons boat was down an i called him an he said yea, i will be at m c p at 630.so we took off to the number two hole an soon after we got there i got one on a pink glo,with a dip, an for some reason the minute we put him in the live well i took off the pink an put on a blue ghost with a dip,an did well all morning long, ron was tearing them up too.but around 9 30 they shut down,so we took off to hole number one,an when we got down there we ran into mike lowery an his cuz, we ask them if we could fish the other side an mike did not care as we have fished like this many times.they had not caught to many at that time as i think they just got there shortly before we did. soon as we pulled up we caught a couple,an i ask mike what he was using an i forget what it was ,but i trolled over to his boat an gave him a 24 rigged an glued with a blue ghost an just a few minutes later he landed two SLABS.. man they were nice-uns...had a ball fishing with ron an really enjoyed taking to mike an his cousin,it was a great morning to land 22 keepers with only one through back,plus i let two keepers off at the boat..i had a seat malfunction an ron said he could fix it so he took it home to repair,man they just dont make things to last any more,these seats are only 2 years old, but i guess like ron said you have to look at what has been sitting in them...did i mention that its the seat that pat rides in . but i am sure it just cheap material.i had trouble with the locks from day one..SO DONT EVERYBODY GO AN GET DOWN ON PAT....lol. he is my buddy...i got some pictures that i hope will post..an i hope everybody had a good day on the water...<br /> the second picture is of what appeared to be a baby crappy that ron dipped out of the lake...smallest that i ever saw.cant wait to hear what you guys think... emoUSA <br />