Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daniels
I was wondering if anyone had fished Daniels lately. I am having an extremely hard time trying to decide where to go fishing this weekend. I haven't fished Daniels since July. I imagine that it is way low right now. If anyone has fished there, what where they hitting? Thanks
[signature]
It is one of those "too little to give away allot of detail", but good luck on the info.
[signature]
That it is. It seems like a lot of people consider that a secret spot. Although you never go there and not have a crowd. I took the wife fishing for a couple of hours at Deep Creek and a guy told me he only caught a couple the week before at Daniels. Of course the rate that he was moving, it's a wonder that he even caught anything. I guess some fish are dumb enough to attach a bug that is going well beyond it's natural speed. Oh well. Here's hoping that someone tells me the inter workings of Daniels. [Smile]
[signature]
We are trying to get away to there or C before Halloween, maybe we can all hit at the same time.
I know Koch is ready[Wink]
[signature]
ready is an understatment!!!
[signature]
That's funny. I was just going to say that I'm always ready.
[signature]
About 20 to 30 minutes longer for us...probably sixes for you (Daniels or Strawberry)
[signature]
im good either way. as lomng as we get into some fish!
[signature]
Absolutely!!! But you know Brianna is going to spank you...[fishon]
[signature]
we shall not speak of that!
[signature]
LOL![angelic]
[signature]
great now look what you have started! [:p]
[signature]
Let me know if you end up going to "C". Love it there.
[signature]