Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first time for my friend
I had the oppurtunity to take my friend out to jordenelle in my dads tube. he had a great time catching perch, and a even better time with the smallmouth i let him reel in. he said that if he fished a lot this is the way he would do it. liked the setup that tubedude made and said that he should sell that idea. just so you all know we caught 2 smallmouths both 14 inches, and 10 perch all of which were 10 inches or more.
[signature]
[cool]Thanks for sharing that trip on our forum, FB2. Always good to hear about someone new being properly introduced to our fine sport. I'm sure you were a fine guide...and I hope you didn't charge your friend TOO MUCH.

Just a heads up for ya. There's a package on the way to your dad's mail box, with some TubeDude trinkets in it. You had better watch out that he doesn't hide them from you and then use them to smoke you on the water.

Hey, how is your fly tying coming along?
[signature]
aaah you know me, $100 an hour[crazy]. well not exactly that much, just a ride there and back. for some that is quiet expensive though. with gas on the rise and all[Sad]
[signature]