Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Olá amigos
Me chamo Ricardo, moro no Brasil e estou aqui pela primeira vez.

Pesco com FLY, artificiais e iscas naturais

Sei que vai ser dificil alguem entender o que estou escrevendo, assim como ler muita coisa escrita no forum, mas assim mesmo vou tentando.

Abraços

BassBrasil[Smile]
[signature]
[font "Arial"][size 2][font "Arial"][size 2]Bienvenido a Pez Grande. Soy tiene el problema que entiende usted anuncia. Obtuve que su nombre era Ricardo. Y usted pesca con mosca y artificiais, pero con eso’s acerca de lo. Optimistamente otra persona será capaz de ayudarlo.

[font "Arial"][size 2]

Welcome to Big Fish. I am have trouble understanding you post. I got that your name was Ricardo. And you fish with fly and artificiais , but that’s about it. Hopefully someone else will be able to help you.[/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font]
[signature]

Hey there BassBrasil,

Hello Meu Amigo, voce gostam de pescar?

I can't speak, read or write Portuguese well, Spanish much, but Mexican a little for that matter but welcome and I would love to hear about bass in Brazil. We always hear about Patagonia and the big rainbow and german brown trout but bass! well.....

Fishie talk is an international language.

JapanRon
[signature]
bwaynaus nochase, (good evening)

well that is about the limits of my latin american languages ability.[blush]

welcome, it is good to hear from to hear from down your way. I hope you will take a moment to join as a member (its free) and visit here with us often. [cool]
[signature]
Hola Ricardo,

Hablo espanol, y pienso que es mas facil para Usted entender espanol que para mi es entender Portugue. Pues, que es lo que quiere saber? Donde vive ahora? Està en Brasilia o esta ahora en los Estados Unidos? Comprendo que le gusta pescar con moscas artificiales. Que clase de pez busca? Trucha?

I speak spanish, and I think that it's easier for you to understand spanish than it is for me to understand Portuguese. What is it that you'd like to know? Where do you live now? Are you in Brazil or in the United States? I get that you like to flyfish. What kind of fish are you looking for? Trout?
[signature]
OLA ME AMIGO [Smile] !

MI BIGFISHTACKLE.COM CASA ES SU BIGFISHTACKLE,COM CASA ![Smile]
[signature]

Hey there Guest,

I understand there's a lot of exotic fish in Brazil's rivers. Giant catfish, dorado (the one that looks a little like the butterfly peacock bass), and other fish with very big teeth!

Fly fishing is fun but I would like to know what species or name of some of the fish you have caught or would like to catch?

I would like to fish your river/ocean delta areas. Do you fish in the saltwater sometimes?

Fishing is an international language.

JapanRon
[signature]