Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extra tackle storage on fc4?
I could use some more easy access storage space for bass lures on my fc4. Any ideas? TIA!
[signature]
Small cooler in the back.

God Bless,
Don
[signature]
Yeah I thought about just throwing my tackle bag in the back and securing it somehow, but I was wondering about some kind of extra strap on pouch type storage that would be easier to reach on the sides. Thanks!
[signature]
I've added a rectangular PVC frame to the side of my tube that holds lures, weights, leaders etc. I'll try and post the pics later today
[signature]
[quote Bassassin714]I've added a rectangular PVC frame to the side of my tube that holds lures, weights, leaders etc. I'll try and post the pics later today[/quote]

Cool! thanks!
[signature]
Back again. So heres a couple of pics of the frame. Its constructed from 3/4 PVC and mounted with a couple of short wood screws to a small piece of 2x4 in the pocket of my tube. The tackle box is also removable so you can set it in front of you and grab your whole set up or can be left in place for quick access of plastics, hooks etc. Enjoy and dont forget to post pics of the progress.
[signature]
sorry about that not sure what happened to the pics...
[signature]
[quote Bassassin714]sorry about that not sure what happened to the pics...[/quote]

Np! Great idea! Thanks!
[signature]
On an older Caddis tube that I had, I used to strap a couple of fanny packs around the tube. Just adjust the "waist" belt when the tube is only partially inflated, then fully inflate and they were held in place.
[signature]
Forgot to add that you could also put a small pack just to the inside or outside of the pockets that are on there. Either should work.
[signature]
[quote cpierce]Forgot to add that you could also put a small pack just to the inside or outside of the pockets that are on there. Either should work.[/quote]

Thanks!
[signature]
You should look up some of Tubedudes posts - the master of PVC. Right down to mounting a rear view mirror.

I know there's a number of posts on different styles of rod-holders in particular. Horizontal, vertical - you name it.
This is what I use if I need more gear space:

http://creekcompany.com/product.php?prod...255&page=1

_SHig
[signature]