Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideas for the 2010 -2011 Contest
How about considering this:

1. a total catch of 6 fish - at least five separate species (which includes catfish, burbot, carp, pike minnow, LM & SM bass & etc.).

2. get rid of the requirement for 3 pan fish (The angler can include panfish in the six fish if that is their preference).

3. you can double up on one species (except for requirement listed in item No. 4 below).

4. only one fish counts from the following group of three - mac, pike or muskie.

5. include out of staters

6. I do not like the idea of limiting the number of days fishing (this would ruin Fuzzy's winter!)

7. I do not like the team approach.

I agree with Jacksonman, it would be interesting to have more than 2 - 3 guys going into the home stretch. I like the idea that someone can catch two of one species. Maybe someone has a knack for catching a particular species (like Fuzzy & splake) - on second thought, maybe this is not a good idea!

I do not like the wasting my time targeting panfish - that is the reason I did not join the contest last year. I will not join again this year if panfish are included in the total fish count. Just my 2 cents.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Ideas for the 2010 -2011 Contest - by tlspyder13 - 10-11-2010, 08:56 PM
Re: [tlspyder13] Ideas for the 2010 -2011 Contest - by OCF - 10-28-2010, 01:47 AM