Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official ICE Fishing Contest Rules/Still need more contestants
Just a note to the main board to let everyone know that the official rules have been post on the Idaho Ice Fishing Contest Board. We still can take a few more contestants if any one else is interested.

Thanks
Windriver
[signature]
Bump.

Windriver
[signature]
7 paid contestants so far. I am really happy with the field so far. We have some great and fun fishermen signed up.

There is still room for 13 more contestants. Don't be a fence sitter. Jump on in and make this a great contest.

Windriver
[signature]
mailed my payment this afternoon. should be there thursday.
[signature]
My wife said she sent my check yesterday. You should have set up a paypal account for this. It would have been faster and easier, I think. Thanks for running the contest!
[signature]
Ya, for this small contest. I decided not to go with Paypal. Maybe in the future I will set up an account.

Glad to have you in on it.

Windriver
[signature]
just resent $...didn't have zip code on envelope?![blush]
[signature]
Ok, we are planning on you.

Windriver
[signature]
Just another bump. We still have room for some more contestants. If we only have 8 or 9 that is ok with me too. I am really looking forward to seeing what you guys pull out.

If you know anyone that is into ice fishing just have them sign up on BFT and they can participate.

Windriver
[signature]
I am interested, but I may end up having back surgery. If I do then ice fishing will be out for me for this winter. Is there a cut off date?
[signature]
It would be great to have you. There really is no cut off date. It doesn't look like we are going to fill up completely. That would be the only real cut off date to join us.

Just let me know. If you have back surgery then we will hope everything goes well and you can join us next year.

Windriver
[signature]
I asume we start the contest as soon as there is safe ice . When does it end ? Is there a last day to enter a fish ? Curt G.
[signature]
I was thinking Sat. April 16th. Sound ok. to you? That is one thing I overlooked in the rules. So unless someone has a good reason to disagree, I will write it in.

Windriver
[signature]