Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yellburt, nick, crappy, 10-21-10, bassERT
well i really dont know were to start.we put in at mcp with the hopes of fishing running water creek.got over there an they was a guy on the back running back an forth an then there was this guy in a g3 from georgia that came in on us an kind of cut us off..an i dont mean that i own the bridge but when another boat comes to fish an there are only3 piers it will limit you to some extent.so all we were catching was small ones .so i told pat that we need to find new water.yes i said new water.so we headed out..which direction is not important..when we got to this new spot we had it by ourselves . no sooner than i dropped the trolling motor i hooked up with a 13 an 7/8 of an inch.i looked ole pat in the eye an said ,,,well i guess i got big fish today...yea right.that held up for about 38 minutes. pat landed a TARP. right at 14 inches.well i told him it was ok i did not mind dipping his tarps..an he said now that he had big fish...ha ha...that last for about 20 minutes..i landed a 14 an 1/4 of an inch SLAB... man what a day..we caught all on rubbers baits...lol. b gs.yellow an white...an pearl essence . an puple haze. no i mean purple mist, i must be having flash backs.. we used blue ghost an white glow ghost..most were in 14 ft or deeper...i hope i did not leave anything out.this was a great day to be with a good friend an on the water...me an dtw2 are going in the morning an i hope we have half as good of a day an it will still be good..everybody have a nice weekend an catch a bunch..thanks for your time an i am looking forward to your replys...pics to follow i hope.pat will post some pics tomorrow i think.... emoUSA i almost forgot we caught 40 with 25 keepers an i thought we had 5 bass.but when i got home .one was missing..i guess my big crappy must have eat one of the bass..lol <br />