Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Starvation Fishing Reports?
I was thinking about going fishing at Starvation once more before the ice sets in. Does anyone know if the walleye are still biting?
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]The walleyes are ALWAYS biting at Starvation. Just a matter of where, when and on what.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Last report I had was from about 2 weeks ago. Perch and walleyes have gone deep...45 to 50 feet.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]ParrMark and I have a "last hurrah" scheduled for Friday. Wanna join us at Bunny Gulch? We are gonna look deep for the aforementioned but should be able to at least count on a few of those big bows. Last I heard they are still out in full force and are hitting flies and spinners shallow. Also a few big browns showing up in the fall chill.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Thanks!!! I will try arrange my schedule to join you and ParrMark.
[signature]
I would appreciate a nice report on water temp and conditions after your out there. I like to fish for those big trout in starvation but its a long drive for me.

Thanks
Paul
[signature]
[quote ForbiddenX]I would appreciate a nice report on water temp and conditions after your out there. Thanks
Paul[/quote]

Now common - TubeDude give a report? Ya gotta be kiddin'! [Wink] [cool]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]It might require a complete breakdown in my protocol and modus operandi but I will see if I can squeeze out at least a few words for ya.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I used to be happy with the occasional brown trout but since they planted that bunch of rainbows it is a new fishery. They have really grown fast and have some real shoulders. I would put them up against the rainbows from almost any other lake in Utah. Maybe not Idaho...or British Columbia (Kamloops).[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I am not generally known as a troutaholic but I gotta admit to deliberately fishing for those acrobatic bows at Starvation. Fun fun.[/#0000ff]
[signature]