Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats Hot near Rexburg?
Now that my hunting season is over I am hoping to get back out and do some more fishing. I have seen all the great reports from Henrys and Island Park but I was wondering if anyone has been out closer to Rexburg? Somewhere on the snake?

I usually fish around twin bridges and out on the teton near monkey rock but have also gone just about anywhere from ashton to paliSades. Just wondering where the fish are and if its worth going out in the cold.

Fly or spin fishing
[signature]
I don't have any specific info. Haven't fished in a couple of weeks. I think I would head to the Southfork if I had any time right now.

Windriver
[signature]
Yeah I decided to head out to twin bridges for about an hour and caught 4 browns all between 12-14". The water is real low and you are able to access a lot of nice holes from the shore.

I also saw about 2 dozen fish all rising near the bridge and just splashing around on the top. I went back to my truck and got my fly rod and tried a few different flies but had no luck getting any hits.
[signature]
We have done well from Saint Anthony all the way to henrys.
Believe it or not the fishing in the veterans park in Saint Anthony is pretty good, The wife caught a 21 inch brown under the wood bridge going into the park.
[signature]
Thanks for the heads up. I am hoping to get out and fish a little this week before I head down to Utah for Thanksgiving next week. Maybe I will try heading north a bit and see what I can do out there.
[signature]
I went back out to the same spot near twin bridges and caught 5 fish in about an hour. 4 of them were browns between 10-14" and the other was a hybrid around 12". Nothing to brag about so I do not have any pictures but it seems the river is still producing some fish even around noon.
[signature]