Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone been wakin on water?
anyone been seeing any hard deck yet? if so where? im getting pretty excited to get out in the shanty. any reports or advice would be greatly appreciated!
[signature]
The only confirmed reports are from the Uintas in Utah. I'm sure we will be hearing our own reports in the next couple of days.

Windriver
[signature]
With Wednesday's lows in the single digits and highs in the 20's, there will be plenty of opportunities next weekend. Just be careful...
[signature]
oh i will be careful. ive fallen through the ice a couple times so im a giant sissy. you wont catch me on any less than 5" now! live and learn right? lol
[signature]
I sure cant wait to get out on the hard water! i just got me a new showdown troller! i cant wait to try it out! i am sure it wont be long with the weather like it is!
[signature]
let me know how that showdown troller works. I've got some friends considering flashers and such but hesitant d/t price.
[signature]
Went in to Cabelas yesterday to pick up my Showdown and they don't stock them in the store. Now I won't have it for tomorrow. [frown]. On the bright side, I should be on the ice by Friday afternoon.[Smile].
[signature]
Thats a bummer sorry to hear that you wont have your showdown for our trip. I will have mine. lol! dont worry i will let you play with it for a minute. But only for one minute.
[signature]
Are you guys headed to Henry's ? Thats the only place I know that has safe ice . If you are good luck . Curt G.
[signature]
Yes, Got back last night. Pictures to post on the 7 fish challenge.

As for safe ice, that was some of the scariest ice I've ever been on. Almost went through at least once.
[signature]
I am glad you made it home safe and caught some nice fish . Curt G.
[signature]