Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A whole lot of guests!!!
Howdy all. Just wanted to say hi to any body checking out this site for the first time. Just checked out who is on line and it showed over 160 guests visiting.

I would like to say be great to see some new names and input come into the boards. It is free after all, the way I see it is the more registered users the more information that is passed on the better our sport is preserved.

Once again hello to everyone.[Smile]
[signature]
[cool]Hey, Eric, you got any plans for coming over to Arizona when it cools down this fall? If you can't bring any gear, I can put you on the water fully tricked out.

Thanks for the reinforcement. We know from the electronic tallies that there are a lot of folks who regularly visit our different boards, but who have not yet registered, loggin in and posted. We hope any of you who are tempted will be convinced that this is not like some of the "good ol' boys" forums where newcomers are disregarded or flamed.

Nope, we welcome anyone who has something to contribute, or who just wants to ask a burning question that they have been unable to find the answer to in a whole lot of net surfing. We may not always know the answer, but we can sure beat the heck out of the question before we give up. However, if it is anything to do with float tubing, I think I am safe in saying that the combined experience of the regulars here can usually provide an answer that is about as on target as you will ever find.

Appreciate the input, Eric. Drop us a line anytime. Better yet, go drop some more lines in the water and let us know how you do.
[signature]
Tube Dude yes you can count on seeing me out there in arizona hope soon. I am planning on taking the Mesa police test in November. My son is due in December so the family will want us to visit. I plan on using that time to drop some lines.
[signature]
[cool]Good luck and best wishes all around. Hope the new family member arrives on time and healthy. A December birth would be a nice present from Santa...and a nice new end of the year tax deduction too. Do you have the baby's float tube and fishing rod picked out yet?

Also hope you do well on the test. I suppose if you pass that you will take up residency over here. If not, that is a hell of a commute.

Let me know when you will be here and we will "hook up".
[signature]