Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
big tigers at our honey hole
We caught these big guys at our honey hole solid ice and good fishing we caught 25 rainbows and three tigers 2 that were close to five pounds enjoy the pics
[signature]
heres a better pic of mine
[signature]
Not five pounds but nice fish. Good work... that ice looks cool. May have to make the trip East.
[signature]
Very nice tiger. Well done...

[fishin][cool]
[signature]
Nice fish! So do you fish for them in the ice just like any other trout or is there some sort of secret tip you would care to share?
[signature]
I know it it is hard to tell but that ice looks thin. How thick was the ice at your honey hole?

Nice fish by the way.
[signature]
We used the same lures that were catching the rainbows, so there is no real secret. And that was actually the clearest ice I have ever been on. Believe it or not it was 5 inches thick in most spots but some spots were about 3 1/2 inches. Kind of a creepy feeling when you can see the bottom of the lake through the ice, and no one else was around.
[signature]
nice fish what Lake?
[signature]
Nice report and Tigers !!! There are some TOADS in that pond !!! Did you access in VIA Evanston route ?? Cause theres way to much snow @ the other 1 unless you have a sled ????
[signature]
Looks like it was a blast, always love going up there. Never been on the ice there though, may have to make a point of it. Nice catch!

And geez guys.... still beatin on each other if B.C. is mentioned...... or if someone took a bass home to eat?

Oh well, i may not post as much but i still browse here time to time.
[signature]
Sorry this thread got so far off topic, the rest of it was moved to the Off Topic board.
[signature]