Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
some big fish pics from our honey holes
Here are some pics from this year that we have caught in our HONEY HOLES (no secret but honey holes that we have HJB).... Enjoy the Pics and i would love to see your big catches in your Honey Holes that you have..
[signature]
Heres The Pics Enjoy Everyone...
[signature]
Well I i found a couple more enjoy everyone....
[signature]
Nice fish man [Wink]
[signature]
Clints rainbow is my favorite. Gorgeous fish. Thanks for sharing.
[signature]
Nice Pics [cool] You forgot to tell us where,when,what and how you caught those fish we all have the right to know as americans [angelic] considering we all purchase fishing licenses [angelic] please please please I might have to tell so everyone can trash the spot [frown] just kidding take care [cool]
[signature]
[quote 4poundonly]Nice Pics [cool] You forgot to tell us where,when,what and how you caught those fish we all have the right to know as americans [angelic] considering we all purchase fishing licenses [angelic] please please please I might have to tell so everyone can trash the spot [frown] just kidding take care [cool][/quote]

LOL!

I just spit my drink all over my computer screen after reading that comment.. Nice fish!
[signature]
[quote 4poundonly]Nice Pics [cool] You forgot to tell us where,when,what and how you caught those fish we all have the right to know as americans [angelic] considering we all purchase fishing licenses [angelic] please please please I might have to tell so everyone can trash the spot [frown] just kidding take care [cool][/quote]

BA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Have you ever considered changing your career to comedy? You're a funny little bassturd [Wink]
[signature]
I thought that was funny as hell but ill tell you its no secret pretty much everywhere in northern Utah oh and the berry
[signature]