Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henrys Pics as promised!!!
Here are few pics from ice fishing Henrys this year. Its too bad it is over for 2010. It really went too fast...

Windriver

[inline henrys10ice#10happykid.jpg]

[inline henrys10ice#822inchhogmalebrookieanotherview.jpg]

[inline henrys10ice#722inchhogmalebrookie.jpg]

[inline Henrys10ice#1.jpg]

[inline henrys10ice#2.jpg]

[inline henrys10ice#6anothernicebrookie.jpg]

[inline henrys10ice#4dinner.jpg]
[signature]
looks like a great trip!
Beautiful fish and a great time for your boys.

Hope you computer problems are gone now.
[signature]
Awesome pictures. That brookie is as pretty as it gets!
[signature]
Great color on that Brookie! Wish I had a few more days I could've fish it. Can't wait until next year when we'll have all of December........
[signature]
Thanks guys. I wish I had the money to mount that one. I will do a replica later. That is the best one anyone in my family has caught. It went back down the hole to be caught another day.

I posted at 11:30, 143 views by 7:30AM. There are a ton of people viewing this site early. Feel free to share your reports so the regulars feel like it is worth it to share theirs.[Wink]

Thanks

Windriver
[signature]
Awesome fish. I can't wait to fish it next year out of my boat. Never been there but definitely plan on it next year.
[signature]
Thats one hell of a Brookie! My goodness... how long was it?
[signature]
I"ll say-Thats one hell of a Brookie! My goodness...
[signature]
His boys was 22" and his was 21" . Curt G.
[signature]
Thanks for posting!!

There are few things that make me want to swear. My wife knows one way and you posted the other!! That big brookie makes me regret even more that I didn't make it up there this winter.
[signature]
Im afraid to say that if my brooke would of had that color and markings it would of been going on the wall.
[signature]
those are some amazing fish. Once again i love seeing your boys with monster fish. i sure cant wait for a year or 2 for my little girl to get big enough that she can go out with me. just hope i can put her on some fish even half as good.
[signature]
Lippripper15 You can have them painted anyway you want . Most people have there fish mounted in spawning colors even if they are not spawning . They look better that way .Curt G.
[signature]
Wow windriver awesome fish! Two Thumbs way up!
[signature]
pardon my ignorance, but ice season is just beginning. does henrys have a closure date? by the way awesome fish it looks like way too much fun!!
[signature]
Henrys closed on Tuesday. Due to changes in the regs it will open for one day on January 1st and then close again until opening weekend. Next year it will be open through December.

Windriver
[signature]
what is needed in getting a fish mounted without keeping the actually fish im assuming lots of pictures and lenght and mass?
[signature]
Absolutely Lip. I think they are better looking and last longer, plus gives you a chance to do it again[Wink]
[signature]
Who does the best job here in the northern side of utah and how much does it usually cost to get one done?
[signature]