Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy!
Hello. I'm Fishin_Mama. I love to fish and am excited to get in on the BFT action.
[signature]
Welcome to the site Fishin_Mama, I see you have already found the Utah board, sorry to read you were disappointed with the first post your read. There is a lot of good information on the Utah board but some of the discussions cause hate and discontent. The Utah board is a very active board and because of that it gets a lot of different people on it with a lot of different opinions. I hope this helps but I understand how is can be a little disappointing to a new member. I hope you can get past that post and enjoy the site because it does have a lot of great info.
WH2
[signature]
Thank you wiperhunter. I have continued to look through the forum, while I wait for good solid ice to form so I can get out again. From the looks of things there are a lot of great fishermen on here. From looking around I have found many people to be very helpful and open. ( I think Tubedude's wonderful [Smile] ) There is a lot of helpful insight for those of us that don't get out quite as often as we'd like to, so we don't always know what's working. Give's us something to try if our methods aren't working.
Looking forward to a great experience here. Thanks again!
[signature]
welcome to the site mama! enjoy.
[signature]