Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yellburt, nick, crappie/ everything else., 12-2-10, bassER T- I THINK. must see pic
<br /> got to shellmound just after daylight,cant get pat out before daylight anymore..well we headed to the crappie hole that has been so good to us,an it did not pay off this morning . plus i just could not concentrate this morning ,had to keep looking in the back of the boat to check to make sure it was my partner an not that guy on the food network ,the one that does diners,drive ins, an dives...his name is guy ferai .or something like that...an i lay the blame to such a bad bite to this problem,an you will see when i post the pic.we did manage to get 5 good slabs,one big white bass,one good spot for the ride home, color did not mater ,they did not want anything this morning....but as i told pat on the ride to the dock,it beats settting at home...not as warm but more fun...water level at the nick is at summer pool....pat caught some bream an some drum, did i mention that it was very cold this morning... we both were just glad to get out of the house...we have a special ,special trip planned next friday..if everything goes well i will have a nice report on that trip..cant hardy wait... emoUSA <br /> <br />