Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
weber
that rain we had got the river to the color that i like. I fished it a week ago and it was so clear that it was only a three fish day and nothing that great. Yeaterday was not that fast but it was good. I took brent out and he landed a nice 18ish and a 17ish. both with little hooks. I had one nice 19ish and had an ldr of one that was 19+. had a few more 16,17ish fish. It was a fun few hours before work. got pics of brents fish
[signature]
Your my idol Trav
[signature]
GREAT fish for the weeb. What did you catch them on?
[signature]
Your funny haha.
[signature]
Travis for President!
[signature]
Lol you should see the brown's I got this week dude. .. I missed " my brown " on Monday ... 27+ inch hooky. .. he Just wouldn't give me a second chance Lol. And Tuesday Bryce( wildcat 94) had a run in with a 25-26 inch female but she wouldn't commit either... lol I was bummed when she didn't take , he deserved that fish but only Because he has had 2 fish over 25" come unbuttoned in the last 3 trips we've taken ... Sorry Bryce but u gotta be cursed lol
[signature]
It's ok man I'd rather catch a few under twenty than get hosed by a few that might be over 25.
[signature]
Don't get me twisted dude. .. still landing some nice ones in the 22-24 inch range, But they aren't coming easy.
[signature]
Twisted what's that mean.
[signature]
Ha! Like don't get me wrong
[signature]
cant even give a guy a call? i see how it is
[signature]
Are you guys using jigs or lures?
[signature]
Lol you said u were busy with finals this week Daver! !! Need to go knock some toads at the hen bro.. Halloween stripper bug for you, lil twitch twitch for me haha toadious hookys!!!!
[signature]
we need to go fishing when i get home in the spring
[signature]
pffft... finals.. i got those on lockdown.. its my time to fish.. lookin like im flying solo most of the season cause i cant fish weekends.
[signature]
Agreed bro! ! Just shoot me a pm let me know whats up!!
[signature]