Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010.. what a year.. :)
Here are a few pictures of my 2010... I hope 2011 treats me this good. Nothing like catching a few 30lb lakers along with a few 20lb kings.
[signature]
Lookin' good Craig! Gettin' any like that from that pond under the peaks up north of you? The other guys up there said it was a pretty good July-Sept for fish that size.
[signature]
nice lakers in any state , if those are from utah why the photo shop chop job?
[signature]
[quote in2fishing]nice lakers in any state , if those are from utah why the photo shop chop job?[/quote]

I'm guessing he did it to keep 50,000 boats from Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, and surrounding states from running straight to each spot in question to make their next jig drop!

That's why I do it.[Wink] It's simply a "paintbrush" tool to hide the background. It does not affect the aspect of the fish and angler at all.
[signature]
yep totally get it there is only a hand full of spots to catch those monsters [Smile].i understand you were not at FG with the other 5000 boats dropn jigs on top of each other.

best of wishes to you caching 3 over 40 pounds next year.
[signature]
Yep jim.. starting to find them in "other" spots.. !!!! YOUR ways work in all lakes.. the people you take out should understand that as well! And it sure is beautiful in these other spots!
[signature]
where did u catchh those?
[signature]
It looks like Blue Mountains Lake to me !!
[signature]
wow...... after all of the debate it never fails
[signature]
Welp - looking at the timing - seems the "guess" came before the "[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/Utah_Fishing_Forum_C55/gforum.cgi?post=628859;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;page=unread#unread"]new rules[/url]" went into effect.

Might want to read that post. Kudos to the moderators for taking a step up. Don't know if this is a frequent occurence, or a cyclical event - tied to post fall pre-ice boredom. But ya - lot so flames and fires of late.

And fake posts! C'mon people. I can deal with (not prefer) limited information or reserving specifics when desired.
My suggestion would be - if you don't want to "reveal" your spot - but want to show off your catch - stage your photos to not show a reveal. Hold the fish down, aim with water behind, no mountains, lay it on the ground, on a tray, or tape measure...
Once you start "photoshopping" your pictures you open up a Pandora's box of doubt. And we've had enuf of the "those fish aren't real, or from THAT location" flames of late....
But whatever. Here's the HUGEST Catfish my son and I caught this summer. Must have been 30 inches and 50 pounds! Good thing the boy's got HUGE hands so he could hold it up.[:p]
He didn't "photoshop" his pictures. He just airbrushed out the background. Like TJ said, it doesn't mess up the picture in any way.

Where did you land that Huge Catfish though!?[cool]
[signature]
Well the mountains in the picture certainly are blue, it's pretty funny I think.
[signature]
Jacksonlaker, if you were trying to be a wise guy it is hilarious. I think some people didn't get the joke.
[signature]
After all the debate....geez...it seems that some people dont or cant take a joke! Look it up people...we do have the internet...closest Blue Mountains Lake that I found is in New York. Unless somebody knows of a closer one..... Jacksonlaker...That was funny!! LOL
[signature]
It really was funnny jackson laker... (and plus for a hint.. you know were its at) so dont try to play like you dont.Smile
[signature]
Looking like a good year Buck!

Gotta love the new breed of Utah BFT posters,,,, Can't even take a joke.
[signature]
Okay folks .....I have to correct myself....there are Blue Mountains down by Monticello, UT. Dont know if theres a lake there..just thought ud like to know! but probably nobody really cares!...lol
[signature]
or just don't post if you cant handle having a little computation in your secrete spots like FG.
[signature]