Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
antler hunting
ok friends tis the season for those mighty sheds to begin the shedding process. ive allready seen some monster bucks. im talking 170-195. and over 50 smaller four points and 3's and 2's. ive never seen them this low so early and so many. going to be a great shed hunting year.
[signature]
Shed hunting is fun but I sure wish they would put a season on it and not allow people to hunt them until they deer have made it through the stress of winter, those poor critters around Bliss and King Hill are run ragged by horn hunters from December to February![:/]
[signature]
i hear ya. there may not b a seasnon anymore on them but u can bet that you will end up with a ticket if ur seen walking out in the middle of wintering deer. seen 4 guys last year get tickets do to it. wolverine area, ole tom dont like his deer being messed with
[signature]
Anybody ever notice that the real stickler cops are always named Tom?

Around here there was a cop we all called ticket tom cause he ticketed everyone going 5 mph or more over the speed limit. Rumor was he even gave himself a ticket one day when he realized he was speeding home!

Then there was the fish cop who monitored the mouth of Weber Canyon. We just called him tom cat cause he could sneek up behind you and as soon as you layed a line down on the water, he would speak up and ask what you were doing. Then out came the ticket book.

If I was looking to build a real strict police force, my first thing would be they have be named tom!
[signature]
ha, love it. tom is a name that will stick
[signature]