Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soldier Creek 8/24
Here goes my first actual Fishing report on this site. Went up to Soldier Creek on Sun 8/24 got on the water about 8:30am( a lot later than I wanted but that is another story) fished until about 3:00pm. We started out trolling after no success over the 1st hour hour we decided to continue to troll the shoreline until we found a pretty good cluster of fish on the fish finder. Once we found a spot that we thought looked good we dropped anchored and started fishing with night crawlers and power bait. With in about 15 minutes we caught the 1st fish a 6 inch planter rainbow on a crawler(the 1st of about 15 in the 6-8 inch size). We did caught 4 cuts 2 within the slot the other 2 about 12 inches released all. We also caught 3 14-16 in bows kept those. Over all it was a nice day on the lake with decent fishing for the time of day we where fishing. will try to post some pics when i get them from my father in-law.
[signature]
Thanks for the report GotFish! We need all the reports we can get on the site. Good to hear you had some success, and most of all, had a good time.
[signature]
Thanks for the report GotFish. Look forward to more from ya in the future. Good luck next time you head out.
[signature]