Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tubing this weekend ?
Thinking about tubing this up comming weekend. Going to be in the seal beach area maybe mothers? Would like to go in by the weapons station. I do not like going out alone though. Anybody else got some free time in the morning?
[signature]
Painting Sat and Sun [unsure]

But Monday I will be out in Huntington Harbor/Anaheim Bay area bright and early. Big 7' green pontoon w/ camoflauged hat on. I fish all over the place but always end up back over by PCH bridge. If your out say hi [cool]
[signature]
Check baytubers.com.... always got somebody fishing... Heck I might be out there this weekend. Probably flipflop shack or belmont or grissom...have not decided... Saw some shark tail slappin the water at cherry beach... threshers maybe? caught more short halibuts and lots of smooth hounds 2 to 3 feet... last sunday. Maybe you could intro yourself on tubers site and join in the fun.
[signature]
I would deffinatly consider grissom. i love fishing that. I have not been over to baytubers in a while. Thanks for the remminder.
[signature]
Almost forgot were did you get your fish?
[signature]
I was at Cherry beach... just right infront of the lifeguard station (north end of the parking lot). I was out all the way to the yellow pole. Some spots were clear water and some were just rust red.
[signature]
[size 2]Anaheim Bay/Huntington Harbor is hitting good right now in AM incoming tides and at high tide.[/size]

[size 2] My friend has gone twice this week and loaded up. Several legal bass and a couple legal halibut, 1 octopuss and 2 small sharks.[/size]

[size 2] 8 hours over two days fishing and caught 20 fish![/size]
[signature]