Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordan River, yet again.
Went down there for a couple of hours and fished my usual spots. Got in right on the canal, and fished a worm a foot below a slip bobber. Couldn't keep the white bass off! Caught about 40 in the hour and a half I was down there. Most of them were small, about 7 inches, but a few of em were better. The biggest was about a 13 1/2 to 14 inches, should have measured him. But I didn't have a camra, so it wouldn't have done any good. I also caught one carp that was about 5 pounds. Let me tell ya, that new vanish I put on my pole really does the trick. Even those wary old carp, with lazer sharp eyes, fall hook line and sinker for it!
[signature]
Nice report Jensenkid. I would love to get into somewhite bass action and I know aquaman would too. Is there any way I can talk you into meeting me sometime this week to head out there and get into some of them.[cool][Wink]
[signature]
ME TOO!!! I have been trying to call you for a few days. Forgot to pay the bill again did you? Were going to have to tatoo a reminder on your forehead! Lets get together and do some fishing so I can get your wasers back to you.
[signature]