Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only took me 31 years to get some bling
Went out to farmington yesterday and finally got a band. Pretty good shoot for farmington. was there at high noon and back to the truck by four.
[inline "Farmington Bling 12_19_10.png"]
The duck hunting wasn't to bad either. Should have had all green which I was looking for that but a couple suzies got in the way.
[inline "Farmington 12_19_10.png"]
[signature]
Sweet! I've still never collected in all my years, so I guess there is still hope!
[signature]
Yes there is hope. I thought I was going to go another year without any.[Wink]
That goose must have known I never have had one he made me chase him a 1/4 mile. the two came in I shot the first one dumped it. got on him and he had gained ten yards more and I winged him.I ran out of the blind shot two shots at him at about 50-60 yrds trying to get a head shot. reached in my pocket for more shells KNOWN! back to the blind got some shells and he had put two hundred yrds between use and moving quick.at about a quarter mile I had narrowed it down to 30-40 yrds. shot and killed it. That was a work out man. I was soaking wet sweating from head to toe.
Hope you don't have to work that hard when you get one [Wink][Wink]
[signature]
Congrats man! That's a trophy no doubt about it!
[signature]
[quote fish_or_die]Congrats man! That's a trophy no doubt about it![/quote]

Thanks!

I wish my son would have been out with me. He has never had a shot at a goose yet these two came right to me.And the Mallards where bombing in.Amazing day! hope they are still in the area on Sunday. Where headed out there for his 18th birthday.
[signature]