Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice Fishing Derby at Sulphur Creek Reservoir
A Ice Fishing derby will be held at Sulphur Creek Reservoir on February 5th, 2011. The location of this reservoir is approximately 25 miles south of Evanston, Wyoming. This is being put on as a fund raiser for a youth competitive softball team that I coach. Anyone interested is welcome to participate. Please help spread the word. If you have any questions please PM me or to pre-register, you may also contact the number on the flier that I have attached. Thanks in advance for the support and we hope to see you on the ice. Good fishing everyone!
[signature]
We are interested. Is this a way of reviving the Lions Club Tourney only for a better cause? That was a fun tourney but your rules are better by far. Do you have an idea of the expected tournout?
[signature]
Thanks for your support. We aren't associated with the Lions Club, just thought putting a derby on here would be fun for everyone and a good way to help the girls raise money to help them buy some new equipment and and traveling expenses so they can play. These kids raise all their own funds and pay for everything on their own with fundraisers and some wonderful businesses that sponsor us. They are great kids and work very hard, I'm the lucky one to be their coach. I don't have a total number of entries yet but hopefully I can get a good idea closer to derby time, from the sounds of it we will have quite a few people. Glad everyone likes the format of it, based on responses I've got we will more than likely keep them the way they are and keep this an annual event. Again, thanks for your support!![cool]
[signature]