Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Mud 8/25
Well, went to Willard in my one man pontoon.Had to pull it about 30 yards across the mud before I could row it out of the Harbour(north marina).Just went to the North dike,saw some surface activity,but they never did boil.On a good note,Iwas the only one there!
FC[crazy]
[signature]
Thanks for the report FC, I was wondering if you made it out to Willard. A friend of mine from work, told me yesterday that he had cought a 35 inch musky at pineview on Monday, caught it on a rooster tail. WH2
[signature]
I hear the Tigermuskie are starting up,want to plan a trip after the holiday?I know we have not had a lot of luck up there,but that has to change.Once you catch one of those big boys it get in your blood.When you can see one of them in the water on your line,or up on the surface LOOKING AT YOU,its a strange feeling.Exciting,but scary also.
Mike
[signature]
That sounds like a plan, I'll PM you next week when I get back. Every time I hear one of the guys talk about catching one of those big boys it gets me thinking about getting out there again. Maybe the third time will be the charm. WH2
[signature]
Any details about the muskie? Time of day,area,trolling or casting or any thing else that may apply?
[signature]
They said it was before sun up, on the north side of cemetary point, casting a green rooster tail. WH2
[signature]