Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new regulations
Been floating around watching. man there is bad blood here.. great fishermenl like pat and others tell all.. others wont,, thats ok to each his own i say. Here is the deal ....,,what happend to the regulations this year, im not just shagging on bass regs-- the last nail in the coffin by the way..but the rest of them .. is it just me or is it kinda messed up kinda,, [Wink] I hope somebody can send this statement to the dwr,,,, can you manage the mousquitos around here ,, I hope so that way there will be none left either like the fish and birds and deer... something has got to give[pirate] feel free to chime in
[signature]
I'm honestly puzzled by your post... Are you complaining about the site, dwr, lack of bug repelent or lack of game animals? you kinda covered them all...

I suggest using the highest level beg repelent you can get and also try and track the 'squito patterns. Such as at Bountiful pond you should watch out for a roughly 20 minute span right before day break where they will get highely active and killer then just vanish. I fished there each morning for a week and by the end of the week could tell exactly when they where coming out. It is really like a wave. I am sure other bodies of water are the same way. Just be patient and observative and you will notice areas that are better/less dense.

As far as regs go I think they are fine. Much less chaotic then in California where I grew up...

oh and yes, TubeDude is the king...

That is my 2 cents
[signature]
WAH!
[signature]